Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Getting ready for vocabulary

Dear Elementary Hellenists,

It's time to start incorporating weekly vocabulary exercises into our routine. Here's how we're going to do this.

(1) On Thursday, February 4, I'll review the Vocabulary section of our Policies page, and briefly introduce Quizlet (briefly, because many of you have used it before, either at Skidmore or in high school).

(2) As part of the homework on Monday, I'll ask you to review the Policies page, watch the Using Quizlet video (if necessary), and set up a Quizlet account. I'll be more specific about these steps in my blog post for Monday's assignment.

(3) The first vocabulary assignments will be due next Wednesday, February 10, and next Saturday, February 13. I'll say more about these assignments in my next post. The main point is, these Wednesday/Saturday assignments will be part of our standard operating procedure next week and every week in which we aren't on break or don't have an exam.

Stay tuned,

DC

No comments:

Post a Comment